September 9 Update teaser
- Change Weapon Appearance - Play with your favourite skinned weapon
- New Classes for different Races - Easing up on class/race restriction
- New Stats Achievement - Improve your stats by acquiring new achievements stats
- Additional Features - Convenience for fun
Change Weapon Appearance
Weapon Skin Change System
Change the appearance of your weapon by retaining its stats.
How to Change Weapon Skin
1. Change the look of your weapon
To change the appearance of your weapon, Shift + Left Click on the weapon from the Inventory window and select SKIN CHANGE tab.
Drag and drop the weapon that you want to extract the skin from into the empty slot.
Weapon that the skin is being extracted from will not be deleted.
Complete the skin change by clicking on SKIN CHANGE and the selected weapon description and icon will be changed.
After selecting the weapon that you want to remove the skin in the Equipment Management Window, select the Remove Skin radio button and click on Remove Skin button to finalise the process.
New Classes for Different Races
New classes for Lyn, Gon and Kun race.
- Kun - KungFu Master
- Gon - Forcemaster
- Lyn - Warlock
New Stats Achievement
When unlocking a specific achievement your character will be granted the corresponding stats.
You can select 1 of the following attribute to enhance your character stats:
Feature 1. Spare Bopae Set
To ease the pressure of always managing your inventory space when having a spare set of bopae, the spare set will be stored in the bopae selection window. You now have more freedom to swap bopae set to fit the circumstances of either instance dungeon or quest.
Mounting Spare Bopae
Mount your spare bopae set by drag-dropping into the the spare bopae slot.
You will receive a daily Challenge Letter. Complete the challenges to earn various rewards.
Character level 50 Hongmun 1 or higher.
1. Staring the daily challenge
- Daily Challenge is reset everyday at 6am JST.
- To check the progress, quest and rewards of the daily challenge click on Daily Challenge on the right side of your screen to open the progress window.
- To proceed with a challenge, click on Accept button in the daily challenge window.
- After completing all challenges, the Receive Rewards button will unlock and you will be able to receive your rewards.
You are now able to select the amount of item to decompose or box/chest to open at a time.
Feature 4. Retaining Faction Quests
You will retain all uncompleted faction quests even after removing your faction outfit.
While not wearing your faction outfit, your faction quests will remain in your quest journal but will be locked.
Feature 5. Guild Recruitment Advertising Function
To ensure the smoothness of guild recruitment and application, you can now advertise your guild recruitment through Dragon Pillar window (F7) or Guild window (H) on the Guild Recruitment Tab. Requires Guild to be level 2 or higher.
Feature 6. Party Vote Kick Function
You can initiate a vote kick against a party member but will only be kicked if the majority of votes are for "Yes" to kick.
CHANGE: Simplification of Spirit Stone Prairie Cycle
From the 7 rounds:
Capture → Mining → Capture → Mining → Capture → Mining → Decisive Battle
To 3 rounds:
Capture → Mining → Decisive Battle