- Treasury is back with various goodies
- End of Year Thanksgiving Event
- Winter Sniper
Treasury is available to all accounts with at least a level 36 characters. Golden Treasury Key is required to open the Treasury and can also be purchased through the Dragon Ball Shop (F2) to increase your chance for even more rarer items.
Golden Treasury Key Package
- Treasury resets everyday at 6AM JST.
- You can open as many treasures as you wish as long as you have 1 or more Golden Treasury Key.
- If you do not claim any item from a current generated list, you will lose the ability to claim the items if you use another key or when the Treasury resets at 6AM JST.
- Golden Treasure Key and Treasury Slot Expansion Ticket will expire on January 6, 2016 after the regular maintenance and will not be able to be re-used for future Treasury events.
- Generated list of the Treasury will apply only to the character being played on.
EnD of Year Thanksgiving
Event Schedule Breakdown
Application Period - December 9 → December 14 (10AM JST)
Point Registration - December 16 after regular maintenance → December 24 before regular maintenance
Happy Number Annoucement - December 26
First part of the event consist of meeting a specific requirement to be eligible for Part 2.
For Blade and Soul players the requirement is as simple as buying a 'Super Fortune Ticket' from the cash shop (F10) for 0 Kaimo and then use it along with 5 ingame gold for a '1,000 Coin' (Inventory → Dragon Express → Coin exchange tab).
On December 16 the '1,000 Coin' will be converted into 1,000 event points which can be used in part 2.
※ Note - Only 1 game per account is eligible to exchange the 1,000 points.
On December 16 the event web page will be updated with 2 tables consisting of various items where you will be able to allocate your point for a chance to win the item. The tables will be named 'FROM TOP' and 'FROM BOTTOM'. You will be required to use all your points.
- User with the most allocated point will win the item.
- In case there are multiple users with the most allocated points, the next user among the top 5 with the most allocated point will win the item. E.g. A=512 points, B=520, C=520, D=525, E=525 → user A will win the item.
- In case the top 5 players equally have the most allocated points, similar rules to the previous case will apply with the exception that the user who entered his points first will be the winner. E.g. A=520 points, B=520, C=525, D=525, E=525 → even though A & B have the same amount of points, A will win because he allocated his point on the first day whereas B entered his on the last day.
- User with the least amount of point will win the item.
- In case there are multiple users with the least allocated points, the next user among the bottom 5 with the least allocated point will win the item. E.g. A=212 points, B=212, C=230, D=231, E=231 → user C will win the item.
- In case the bottom 5 players equally have the least allocated points, similar rules to the previous case will apply with the exception that the user who entered his points first will be the winner. E.g. A=212 points, B=212, C=212, D=231, E=231 → even though D & E have the same amount of points, D will win because he allocated his point on the first day whereas e entered his on the last day.
Stay tune for more infos.
The daily event reward contain 'Winter Socks' which can be exchange for Christmas outfit and various goodies (Inventory → Dragon Express → Event Exchange Tab).