She appeared from the darkness and her smile revealed a new battle
- Martial Art Wild Dance - New sense of team PvP
- Tornado Valley - 6 vs 6 points battle
- New Dungeon - Ambush the mighty Boss
Martial Art Wild Dance
- A character of level 4 or higher.
How to participate
- Press F9 to enter the Arena Lobby and select 'Martial Art Wild Dance' on the right tab to participate.
- Enter Arena Lobby with an already formed party
- Right click on your room number to link it in chat and ask other players to join your team
- Click on the 'Party invite' icon and type in the character name of someone you want to invite.
When your team is matched against another team, all 6 players will move to Martial Art Wild Dance arena.
※ Each 3 players team will move to their side respectively upon entering the arena.
You will have 60 seconds to choose the order of your team composition.
- The battle will start with the player in the first position of each team with SWAP available.
- Remaining players will be in spectator mode and are able to use ASSIST.
Players in battle can be swapped by a team member at any time by using SWAP except when competing players are under an abnormal state (Stunned, Groggy or Weakened) .
Spectating players can use ASSIST at any time for 5 seconds. (Up to 3 times)
Only 1 member of each team can use ASSIST at any time with a maximum of 4 players in the arena.
When the Player using ASSIST is under an abnormal state, the assist time will extend until the abnormal state is gone.
The overall battle has a countdown timer of 10 minutes. If no winners have been determined by the end of the time limit, the team with the highest damage dealt will be the winner.
Both competing team will be awarded Celestial Beans regardless of the outcome and the winning team received a higher reward.
5. Rating and Ranking
Rating and ranking will be based on individual performance.
Terms of participation
Character of level 50-Hongmun 1 or higher.
- Enter Dungeon Lobby by pressing F8
- Select 'Battleground' in the lobby.
1. You will be matched with 6 other players.
2. Earning points
Capture of Brazier
- The map has 3 braziers and capturing a brazier will earn your team 1 point per second.
- Capturing all 3 braziers will give you 2 point bonus which will earn your team 5 points per second.
- Each kill of the opposite team will earn your team 30 points.
- You cannot use 'Meditate' to revive yourself, you will have to revive at your team base.
3. Victory or defeat
The first team that reach 1,800 points will win the match. If after 15 minutes no team has won yet, the team with the highest points will be declared the winner.
Both team will earn 'Dragon Coin' at the end of the match. 'Dragon Coin' can be exchange for various items at the Battleground Exchange NPC.
A cave passageway will open over time during the match which will grant unlimited stamina and unlimited use of Qing Gong.
The black Tenchuu (world of spirit pillar) is originally from hell.
Impure spirits started to leak out of the pillar and sticking to the ground.
Ground and people... Impure Spirits continued to infest all creatures, and Demons gathered.
Dark Shadow Forest, Black Ayat Tribe village and even Southern Sea Fleet has turned into a demons haunt.
FierIf we cannot seal the Black Tenchuu, the wasteland will fall into the hands of the Demon Lord.
The Black Ayat Tribe worship the King of the underworld and has gotten more powerful with Impure Spirits leaking out of the Black Tenchuu.
More evil, the Black Ayat Tribe became even more violent and started invading humans.
Fiend of Hell invoked by the summoning ritual of the Black Ayat Tribe.
Barely escaped, pirates of Bloody Shark Harbour took refuge at Dark Shadow Forest.
However, it was also turned into a demons haunt.
a demon that gained more power after swallowing pieces of the Twilight Sword.
Attacked Southern Sea Fleet by the Impure Spirits of the Black Tenchuu.
Among the escapee was PoHwaRan who is now asking players for help...?
Results of the impact awaits inside of Eastern Sea Fleet...
Confirm with your own eyes!