- Strengthening challenge of Shell Skin Weapon
- Tomb of Oblivion difficulty adjustment
Strengthening challenge of Shell Skin Weapon
From Wednesday February 24th until Wednesday March 23rd before the regular maintenance
Acquire Shell Skin Weapon and Pearl during the event period and exchange them for various items on the 'Dragon Express' tab in Inventory (I).
Sea Immaterial Stone and Sea Small Immaterial Stone can be exchange to help the evolution of accessories by replacing the required accessory to evolve to the next stage.
Shell Skin Weapon can be bought from 'Dragon Express' tab in inventory (I) during the event period.
Dragon Member (VIP) can obtained up to 2 weapons per day from the Dragon Shop (F2).
Note: Weapon (max 2) from Dragon Shop can only be bought once per account per day. Dragon Shop reset everyday at midnight JST (12AM in-game time)
- 3x Pearl Oyster can be obtained by completing Daily Challenges (Lv. 50) everyday
- By completing daily quest of Tornado Valley.
- Participate 3 times in Tornado Valley - Spreading Type Pearl Oyster x2
- Tornado Valley 1 win - Spreading Type Pearl Oyster x1
- By completing the specific attraction quest
- Tainted Blue Dragon Ogre (Ice Warehouse) - Spreading Type Pearl Oyster x1
- Long, Long Story (Floating Altar) - Spreading Type Pearl Oyster x1
Upgrade the Shell Skin Weapon with either Pearl Oyster or Spreading Type Pearl Oyster and exchange the weapon various items from the 'Dragon Express' tab in Inventory (I) according to the current weapon stage.
Note: Upgrading weapon has a chance to fail. Receive a certain amount of Pearl according to the weapon stage upon failure.
Tomb of Oblivion difficulty adjustment
Major changes for the boss mechanics have been applied to Tomb of Oblivion.
* The red robots can be disabled with just 1 cc skill
* When the boss hovers in the air, the 3 blue robots are spawned simultaneously
* The total amount of electric blast/ball during the hovering phase is reduced from 9 times to 6 times.
* The boss can be shot down from the air after stacking 5 x of supercharged current debuff instead of 7 x
* The charged-up shield throw deals higher damage.
* The electric ball induces “minor electrostatic” buff upon contact with players. Touching the electric ball twice will not cause death anymore.
* Having 2 x minor electrostatic convert it to the original electric buff.
* When you have 1 x electric buff, getting another 1 x minor electrostatic buff will not kill you.